For recovery resources in Massachusetts, please visit the Massachusetts Sober House Recovery Resources page for more information. Sober House Directory provides information on sober house certification for each state in the database, including for sober living in Massachusetts. Please visit the Massachusetts Sober House Certification page for more information about sober house certification in this state. Are you a state agency, licensed provider, individual, or family looking for a MASH-certified sober home? All MASH-certified sober homes follow the National Alliance for Recovery Residences (NARR) standards and have been independently inspected.
- A sober living home can serve as a bridge between an inpatient rehabilitation facility and the “real world.” After a person leaves an inpatient facility and returns home, they may have difficulty adjusting back to their daily life.
- Boston Sober Homes is a M.A.S.H certified sober housing company for those who are serious about their recovery and sobriety.
- Our team makes sure to build a connection which each resident’s clinical providers in order to help fully understand what support is needed before that resident moves in.
- Medford is a great community, and this is a great option to start your road to continued sobriety.
Additionally, it is around the corner from the Subway B, C, and D green line. Bike and walking paths with breathtaking scenery are just walking distance away along The Chestnut Hill Reservoir. Teras, our flexible structure home, offers a lower cost model for those ready to return to work, and who have their own transportation. If you have many outside commitments, or are ready to return to work, Teras can be a good entry point directly from treatment.
Support Design and Implementation
At Tharros House, we take a custom approach to each client, starting with a full understanding of each client’s needs and goals. Our team connects with each client’s clinical providers to help understand what supports are needed before he arrives at Tharros. Living in one of our sober houses aids the sometimes difficult transition of reentering the community as a newly sober person. If you are looking for a sober living home in the Boston Area of Massachusetts, the Tharros House is a stand-out facility that can help you maintain your sobriety and grow as a person in the process. The Tharros House combines a sober living community with aftercare in order to assist their clients in acquiring new skills to meet life’s challenges.
- They mean well but do not do enough due diligence when letting potential residents in.
- Amenities include on site laundry, air conditioning, parking, full kitchens, living/dining rooms and quick access to public transportation.
- The Faith House started with one house and now we have grown to six male houses, one female house and a Veteran Priority house for males.
- None of knows who will actually stay sober but with this place as long as you have some dough your good to go as the saying goes.
Our women’s sober home is a safe and supportive environment for women in recovery. It is a place where they can feel comfortable and be themselves, surrounded by other women who understand sober houses boston the unique challenges they face in their recovery journey. Teras, also located in Lexington MA, offers a less structured, but still supportive model of high standards sober living.
Recovery Resources for Massachusetts Sober House Residents
Sober Surroundings is a sober community dedicated to providing affordable sober living. Not sure who owns these sober homes but they are anything but nice places to live. When you go to take a shower you need to keep all your valuables with you or they wont be yours any longer. My roommate was so banged up every night it was a relief when he finally passed out. They mean well but do not do enough due diligence when letting potential residents in. None of knows who will actually stay sober but with this place as long as you have some dough your good to go as the saying goes.
We were founded jointly by Vanderburgh House, an operator of sober houses in Massachusetts, and Vanderburgh Communities, an organization supporting sober living and recovery home operators. If you would like to add a listing to our sober house directory, please let us know. Sober homes can give someone a type of in-between recovery option that gives them the opportunity to practice the lessons they learned in rehab and the support of a sober community before jumping right back into their lives.
Learn about Tharros- Mens Recovery Home
The vibrant East Boston neighborhood offers a wide range of restaurants and cuisines as well asrecreational activities, and one of the most beautiful waterfronts in the City. East Boston homes mix the old with the new, and include many restored triple-deckers. Residents enjoy https://ecosoberhouse.com/ waterfront views of the City skyline from across Boston Harbor. They also have access to the beach by way of a scenic and brand-new greenway. The house’s Boston location is ideally located on the border of Brookline and Newton just off Beacon Street in Cleveland Circle.